Now you’ll be able to book tickets on IRCTC web site and pay later.
This new facility for payment of e-tickets is out there through ePay Later
Gone area unit those once you need to interchange a protracted queues to get tickets for your train journey. With the appearance of latest technology, Indian Railway business and business enterprise Corporation (IRCTC) has return up with a replacement policy known as the ‘Book currently, Pay Later’ service. Booking tickets on IRCTC official web site are going to be simpler and problem free with this “ePay Later” choice.
The “ePay later” service are going to be accessible for each the reserved price tag and tatkal tickets, said IRCTC. this feature are going to be particularly helpful as customers will not need to bear any delay or payment entrance failures whereas shopping for tatkal tickets.
This new facility for payment of e-tickets is out there through ePay Later. ePay Later may be a digital payment resolution offered by Arthashastra Fintech Pvt. Ltd. Passengers got to pay the price tag charges at intervals fourteen days when booking the tickets. If one misses to pay the quantity with fourteen days, he or she has got to pay interest charge of three.50%, and applicable taxes.
Here’s however you’ll be able to book price tag mistreatment “ePay Later” choice
1) Login to IRCTC account
2) Enter journey details to book your price tag.
3) On the payment page, there’ll be AN choice of selecting ‘Pay Later’ choice.
4) If you click on the ‘Pay Later’ choice, you’ll be redirected to the ePayLater.
5) you wish to log in to ePay Later web site mistreatment your registered mobile range.
6) you’ll receive AN OTP to your registered mobile range. Your log in are going to be roaring once you enter the OTP.
7) you have got to substantiate your booking quantity and price tag are going to be reserved.